The local market and current statistics will help you make an informative decision weather you are thinking about buying or selling
Buying or selling a home can be one of the most important decisions you make for yourself and your family. Many factors may influence the choices you make. As your real estate professionals, we have access to constantly updated local market information and statistics that can help you better understand your neighborhood.
If you are buying, you can use statistics to learn …
- Which neighborhood best meets your needs (schools, walkability, public transportation access and home features).
- Statistically typical household composition in the area.
- What taxes, fees and assessments are common to neighborhoods and how they impact infrastructure, schools and safety.
- Resale values.
- Job markets and other economic indicators.
When you are selling, we can show you …
- The right way to price your home.
- How long it is taking homes in your area to sell.
- The upgrades and changes that give the greatest return in your market.
- The current population demographic moving into your neighborhood and how to market to them.
- Other important statistics and metrics to improve your selling experience.
More important than the statistical information is the ability to understand what it means to you in your situation. As your real estate professionals, we can get you the information you need to make the best decision for you.
To get started, we just need some basic information: